9.11.2014

TEN IMAGES OF INSPIRATION : CITY OF ANGELS.



Before I moved from Portland to Los Angeles in March, I had no idea if I was going to like it here. I left southern California when I was twenty-three with such a bad taste in my mouth, bitter and positive I'd never come back. After my husband (then fiancé) and I decided to move down here for career opportunities and family, I was quite weary about how I would feel being back again. Let me tell you: I love it: the weather, the architecture, the food (the tacos... oh, the tacos), the bars, the beach, the constant things to do, the style... we are quite happy we decided to do this. Los Angeles, I'm loving you.

Sources (from top to bottom): Bronson Snelling, Viktor Vautier, Myan Soffia, instagram: designlovefest, Tiny Bee Photography, Lauren Natalie, Keri Bevan, Mariposa Fuerte, Bree Madden, and My Modern Met.

6 comments:

  1. I totally understand you! I spend last New Year there and it blew my mind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LA is one of my favorite places...thanks for the great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pics, although we definitely have a love/hate relationship with L.A. at this point. The commute is killing all my warm fuzzies right now!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...