1.29.2010

abby's aunt's house.







I have recently decided that if my friend Abby Powell's aunt wanted to adopt me for a period of time, I might just jump at the chance. Whenever Abby visits back home in central California, she photographs pieces of her aunt's house, which can be seen right here. Her home looks like a mixture of a fairy tale set and the inside of Anthropologie. I absolutely adore all of the old collections, artwork, greenery, and just the personality that seems to seep throughout every corner. (I must add, it also helps that Abby certainly has a way with that old camera of hers.)

6 comments:

  1. Aw, thanks summer.
    I know my Aunt would be happy to have you over I am sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol at the adoption thing:) the photos are really gorgeous and the place itself has such a magical feel! lovely post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So awesome. That is the most richly delicious set in all of Flickrland. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post, love the photos! I agree: the place looks magical.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing those beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, it looks lovely, love the old books and the line of coloured umbrellas!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...