1.29.2009

print collection : in love.

print collection : love.
1. Love by Bold & Noble (£25), 2. I think Im in Love - Wood Paper Print by Rosie Music ($25), 3. Scarf for Two Print by Emily Martin ($18), 4. Be Mine Print 5 in x 5 in with Envelope by John W. Golden ($8.50), 5. My Heart Is Yours by Hadley Hutton ($25), 6. All You Need AP by Douglas Wilson/Keep Calm Gallery (£15), 7. Lovebirds - Silk Screen Print by Naomi Murrell ($55), 8. Anatomical Print - Light Blue by Hybrid-Home ($40), 9. Bear & Owl by Kathleen Lolley ($45), 10. I Love You on cascading diamond pattern background by Samantha Hahn ($25), and 11. Nesting Birds Gocco Print on Balsam Fir Green by Cindy Tomczyk ($12)

1 comment:

  1. THese are all great. I love that my wedding anniversary is so close to valentine's day. there's a lot of love in the air.

    Speaking of love, i love your banner.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...