1.21.2009

back to basics.

I used to be a much flashier dresser (and every once in awhile, I still love throwing on something more unique and bright), but lately I much prefer the look and comfort of comfy basic clothing. My current favorite look is an oversized t-shirt (I admittedly love these), jeans or black leggings, ballet-esque shoes, and a blazer or over-sized cardigan. Plus, it makes it extra easy to mix-and-match and be completely comfortable running around frantically with the kids.

back to basics.
1. Oversize Stripe Scoop Neck Tee (£22.00), 2. Molly Flat ($158), 3. H81 Judith 3Q Swing Top ($11.92), 4. Boy Tank ($15.50), 5. Lantern Skirt (£32.00), 6. Slim Straight Leg Trousers (£185.00), 7. Avondale Tote ($188), 8. Coleen Thick Striped Shirt (£107.00), 9. Eliza Sweater Cardigan ($17.80). and 10. BB Classic Flat ($220)

2 comments:

  1. It all mixes and matches perfectly :)
    I have those repettos in red and I <3 them! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these, the style feels so french. ooh la la!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...