At the moment, I am sitting in my temporary work spot which faces a sparkling pool basked in the California sunshine- quite a big change from the pouring Portland rain. This view puts bright, sunshine-y colors on my brain: palm tree greens, pool blues, bikini pinks, and of course, warm yellows.
Sources (from top to bottom): SF Girl By Bay, Lonny, decor8, unknown, Trisha Brink Design, The New Tenant, Love Made Me Do It, The Design Files, MIMI + MEG, homestyle magazine, and Designspiration.
...of our wedding photographs by the ridiculously-talented Margaret Jacobsen. These are the only ones I have seen so far and I truly cannot wait to see the rest of them. Saturday was such an incredible day... I just want to relive it over and over again. I hope to share all the details in the weeks to come.
Hello friends! With all the excitement of the wedding and moving down to Los Angeles (which happened just over the weekend!), I forgot to mention that I have been nominated again for the JDR Annual Blogger Awards under interior design. It would mean a whole lot to me if you could vote for me- it just takes a moment and you don't have to register. Thank you! Xoxo.
Our wedding is one week away, so here is one last collection of images of other folks' happy days for inspiration. I am so very, very excited.
Sources (from top to bottom): Green Wedding Shoes, Bridal Musings, Wedding Chicks, Style Me Pretty, La Magnifique Blog, Rock n Roll Bride, The Pretty Blog, Rock n Roll Bride, Style Me Pretty, and 100 Layer Cake.
I have bright colors on my brain. My wedding, which is a mere two weeks away, will be a a big color-filled celebration. Gotta love the brights.
1. Rainy Day Radiance Necklace ($49.99), 2. Striped Taper Candles ($24), 3. Bubbles Tea Towel ($12.50, sale), 4. Lisbon Closely Dress ($99.99), 5. Bird Short Sleeve Dress ($29.90), 6. Wooden Concertina Beaded Necklace - Rainbow (AU $79.95), 7. Highway Cushion ($50)
It never gets old.
Sources (from top to bottom): Neil Tasker, Karli Ingersoll, Jillian Adel, Mary Kate McDevitt, Scout's Honor Co., Matthew Allen, Meghan Kay Sadler, Kyle Steed, Julianna Swaney, and János Kőrös.
- Bill Murray rocks my world.
- A simple DIY: marquee letters.
- Mmm, dulce de leche is awesome.
- Some Wes Anderson inspiration. I cannot wait for the new film.
- A pretty floral up-do.
- Really loving this fun wedding.
- I want to make some cream-filled chocolate heart cakes.
- Can I throw a kite flying party?
- Bright and cheery in The Netherlands.
- Instagram love notes.
- Lovely desktop wallpapers here & here.
- I love little bits of yellow.
- A great roundup of Valentine's Day DIY projects and printables.
- Soft minimalism.
- Make it: heart pillows.